My Design Teams

Saturday 6 June 2015

Something old and something new....

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you're well and have had a lovely week! I am actually writing this post on Thursday evening and the sun is coming streaming in through the window....it's so lovely! I hope the sun is still shining when you are reading this post!

So, we're back with a fab new challenge for you over at Sweet Stampin....this week our theme is something old and something new. I love challenges like these as you get to have a good rummage through your crafty stash!!

For my project I managed to find an image that I stamped and coloured rather a long time ago...perfect for my something old....



As the image was already coloured in pink and blue using my Promarkers, I decided to carry this theme with my papers. I found the lovely pink gingham strip in my box of papers and also the wonderful cherry DP. The sentiment had also already been stamped....I do wonder which project these were originally meant for!

So, there are lots of "old" things on the card.....but what about the "new" I hear you cry! Well, if you look at the top right hand corner you will see three lovely, shiny pink gems....they are brand new!

For more inspiration for this challenge take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards on the Sweet Stampin challenge blog...while you are there you can also read all about our lovely sponsor this week....


Did you know that Lorna and I have started our own challenge on YouTube? Take a peek for afternoon tea gossip and general rambling....there is a new post every Saturday morning!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

Another fabulous fun card Wedgie! Love the sentiment... can't think why ;o) Have a brilliant weekend xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that image Wedgie, so fun. Love the papers and layout too, but you know it's that sentiment that has me nodding and giggling! Hugs, Wends x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Thordis said...

Super fun card, and a great sentiment :)
Hugs xx