My Design Teams

Saturday 20 June 2015

Bingo...and a little competition!

Hello there! Happy Saturday!

Another week has whizzed by and it's time for another fab challenge from the lovely ladies at Sweet Stampin. This week we're playing a spot of bingo!


So you know how it works....three elements from the board....and don't forget some stamping! As soon as I saw the board I knew which line I wanted to include....


Yep, I had to go with purple....then I decided I wanted to work with embellishments as that's something I don't do very often....so I went with pearls and flowers.

I am really pleased with this card, although my photo is very wonky, I love the layout and think the embellishments work well (I will have to experiment more often I think!). I have used polka dot papers, along with a pretty light grey paper. The pearls are the sticky variety and I think they go well with the polka dots.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week. You'll also find out all about our fab sponsor....


Now...if you also fancy a bit of a competition...we are celebrating our little afternoon tea blog turning two this month and we are giving away a lovely tea tasting adventure. It's a simple leave a comment competition...take a peek at Tea With Me and Friends to find out more!

Thanks for popping by today, we're looking forward to seeing your creations!

Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

Tracey T said...

Ah, Wedgie, you know I love purple, so this ticks all the boxes for me! Have a great weekend xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a very pretty card, Wedgie, the embellies are a perfect addition.

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

Cute image and lovely design Wedgie, love the purple dotted dps!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Wedgie. These Karber images are great. I have a few stashed away. Must get them out for a play. Love the purples and sweet layout. Hugs, Wends x