My Design Teams

Thursday 12 March 2015

Whoops.....better late than never....

Hello there,

So, I was supposed to post this card yesterday, as we have a fab new challenge for you over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.....but I got a little dis-organised by a weekend of country music at the O2 with the lovely Abi and Sammy from the Sweet Stampin family! I enjoyed the twang and cowboy hats a little bit too much and forgot to get my card organised!

Anyway, as they say....better late than never!

Our challenge this month is a "Blue Christmas" - interpret that however you like, as long as you create a Christmas card and there is some stamping involved! Here is my card....


I love this little cutie!

I've used a blue and white polka do background to mirror the snow in my image, I have then added some more blue and white patterned paper and a little Dollie! I have added a little colour to my card with my Promarkers and then added a little sparkle with some Stickles (you know me....I can't resist a spot of glitter!).

For more blue Christmas inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge blog....while you're there you can take a peek at our lovely sponsor this week....


As you can see Lorna and I thoroughly got into the spirit of country with our hats and checked shirts....


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Tracey T said...

Love the frosty blues in this fab Christmas card. Looks like you had a great time at the O2! xx