My Design Teams

Saturday 27 September 2014

Just for Men...

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! It's the weekend at long last! It's been a really busy week this week, which found me in Nottingham, Swindon and also London. I am shattered and really glad that it's the weekend!

I'm back with another challenge for you from Sweet Stampin and this week Team Abi have a challenge for you that normally leaves me feeling really rather cold! Yes, its that "just for men" theme that I dislike as it tends to mean I have to steer clear of the pinks and purples in my paper stash. However, this time I have to say that I am actually quite pleased with my card and I might even go as far as saying I enjoyed making it!

Shock horror!! Here it is....


As you can see I have gone with a brown and blue colour combo for my masculine card and I have stamped a hand of cards. I must admit I added a little faux stitching which I suppose is a little girly, but overall I think it's a very masculine looking card!

For more masculine inspiration (cards not men!!) pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at Team Abi's DT cards. While you are there you can also take a peek at our fab sponsor this week.....


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous mans card Wedgie.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

I love it! I want those cards too! Hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend hon xx

mixamatoasties said...

It's a fab card Wedgie!

Susan xx

Tracey T said...

Great idea for a male card - I dread making them! Good, traditionally masculine colours too. Hugs xx

Lori Turner said...

Awesome masculine card, Wedgie!! Love the cards and the colors...have a super week!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I struggle with men's cards too - but you have done a fabulous job here.
I like the stitching. To me it looks like a leather wallet.
Caroline xx