My Design Teams

Saturday 2 August 2014

Bingo!

Hello there!

I hope you are well and have had a lovely week! Mine has been wonderful  as I have been on annual leave with Joe. We haven't gone away this year, but we have relaxed a lot and made our little garden is a little bit more beautiful with a new bed of plants and a small BBQ area!

Today at Sweet Stampin we have a lovely Bingo challenge for you! Here is the board for you to pick from.....


What a lovely collection of crafty items to pick from! I went for straight down the middle - ribbon, buttons and spots......



I've made this card for Joe as on Friday we celebrated seven years together. We may not be married, but we do still like to celebrate!

I have gone with a blue and pink colour combo, featuring a lovely teacup digi stamp which I think suits us perfectly! I've included some blue and pink ribbon, blue and pink buttons and of course my spots feature on both my buttons and ribbon!

This year we are celebrating our anniversary by nipping over to the Isle of Wight for a mini break. I have also arranged for Joe to meet some Marmosets at one of the zoos!

For more bingo board inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog, while you are there you can also take a peek at the prize offered by our fab sponsor this week.....


Thanks for popping by today, 
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Cass said...

Gorgeous card.Love the sweet teacups image.Congratulations on your anniversary! xx

Marilyn said...

This is cute, cute, cute! I love those little teacups and congrats on your anniversary.

XxJULESxX said...

Oh so cute this card!! love it

Pamellia said...

I love your patterned papers and your teacups are soooo cutsie!! Love it :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute card!!!

Bridie said...

Lovely card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts