My Design Teams

Saturday 21 June 2014

A little bit of paper piecing

Hello there,

I hope you are well and have had a good week.

As some of you know I have been here, there and everywhere with work recently. Just this week I have managed a trip to Cheltenham and Manchester, as well as time spent in our head office in Epsom. I've been really busy and exhausted a lot of the time, but I am pleased to report that I've had some brilliant news from work recently. I have been promoted! I am so proud of myself and I just wanted to share with everyone!

Anyway, enough of that...onto this week's challenge from Sweet Stampin. This week we would like to see your paper piecing skills....so grab your favourite stamp and papers and get crafting!

I've kept it nice and simple for this card, letting my images do the talking.....


I've taken two of my favourite stamps and a selection of pretty patterned papers. I have used my Promarkers to add a little details, as well as a little sparkle on the cherry with my Stickles.

I have finished the card with some faux stitching around the edge.

I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out and will probably make some more to send to family.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at what Team Abi have created. While you're there you can also read all about our fab sponsor this week:


There is also still a little time left to enter my fab afternoon tea competition over on my other blog. To find out more take a peek at Tea With Me and Friends!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx


6 comments:

Tracey T said...

Must admit that I do like a nice china cup for my tea, so this looks just the job. And a cup of tea is too wet without a piece of cake... Have a lovely weekend! Tracey xx

ELE said...

I like it a lot. Congratulations Wedgie!
Happy Saturday afternoon ^_^
Ele

mixamatoasties said...

What Tracey said!! Tea, in a posh cup, and cake. What could be better.

Susan xx

Lorraine said...

oooh tea and cake...nothing better! love the paper piecing too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card
thanks for your visit on my blog and your tresured comment
hugs Tamara

Lori Turner said...

Wedgie!! Look at all this delicious paper piecing! WTG girl...hope you've been having a super week! xoxoxo