My Design Teams

Saturday 29 March 2014

Dead Impressed!

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a wonderful week.

So, I have to say I am a little impressed with myself....our theme for this week's challenge over at Sweet Stampin is transport....and without even thinking I've managed to create myself a masculine transport themed card. Now I know for some of you wonderful crafters that's probably quite a normal thing....but for me....Queen of the girly cards...to not automatically reach for the pink and purple papers is quite an achievement! Hee, hee!

So, what does my transport themed card look like I hear you ask....well here you go....

Sweet Stampin DT card - Theme - Transport

I've gone with a brown colour pallet for this card, with a hint of green and red. My mini is coloured with my Promarkers and I have added a little faux stitching. This mini actually looks quite like my own first car, which was an old beat up brown mini!

For more transport inspiration, pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at Team Abi's fab DT cards this week! While you're there you can also read about our fab sponsor this week.....


I'd also like to enter this card at:
I love Promarkers - anything goes

Thanks for popping by today!
Wedgie xxx

PS - not sure if you fancy some fat-free calories....pop by my afternoon tea blog to drool over some scrummy afternoon tea photos (we enjoyed a chocoholics tea last weekend!). You can drool all you like and not put any weight on! 

4 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card....fab image.xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Oooh Bonus points for you today then with your fabby masculine card! Love the mini & mix of papers xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Masculine card Wedgie, I love the layout and papers.

Josie said...

Stunning card and a lovely change from all the 'pink' cards out there!