My Design Teams

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Brrr....It's cold outside!

Hello there!

Happy Hump Day - I do love Wednesdays....the weekend is in sight again!

I'm here today with a new challenge from Christmas at Sweet Stampin......this month we'd like to see your Christmas cards featuring the theme "it's cold outside". So many possibilities with this theme!

I found a super cute new image called "wrong hats" which is a Lilyboo image at Cuddly Buddly......


See....I told you it's a cute image!

To go with my cold outside theme I picked some icy blue backing papers. My little penguins are coloured with my Promarkers and I have added a little bit of sparkle to their hats with my Promarkers.

For more inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the fab DT cards that have been created this week. While there you can also read about our fab sponsor this month.....


I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice one Wedgie.
Debbiex

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,great image.xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Loving the frosty blue polka dots with those adorable penguins.

Yeah for the weekend ;-)

Marilyn said...

Such fun little penguins! Pretty shades of blue and I also love those silly hats they are wearing and the glitter just spiffs it up fine!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wedgie, I love the cute little penguins
Lorraine x

Dawn said...

Such a sweet card - those penguins are completely adorable!

Gail said...

I love winter cards. I think it's because I live where there is no winter. I love penguins...won't ever see one in the desert, but love 'em. this card is just too darned cute for its own good. I look at it and smile. That's what cards should do...bring a little smile to someone. Well, Wedgie, you did it for me. I love this card. Let me send you my address...hahahahaha! Hugs, Gail

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Wedgie, I just love these two cute penguins. Beautiful dot paper.